ZO-41 | Ultrasonic Cutter
- Product info
- Newly integrated High mode boosts the power of cutting (5 minutes duration).
- Unique "TAF" circuit keeps the output power stable and powerful.
- Not likely other models, no need to keep holding down the operation switch on the handpiece switch (turns off automatically after 10 minutes operation).
- High speed vibration, 40,000 cycle per second (40 kHz) assists smooth cutting with less pressure force.
- Main unit has handpiece holder. Handpiece settles safe while not in use.
|Oscillation||TAF circuit (automatic frequency control)|
|Output power||30 W|
|Output frequency||40 kHz|
|100 – 240V AC, 50/60 Hz, 40 VA|
|main unit||173ｘ89ｘ76 (exclude raised part, include foot)|
|handpiece||dia 32ｘ144 (including blade)|
|Weight||main unit||260 g|
|handpiece||70 g (including handpiece cable)|
APPLICABLE MATERIALS & THICKNESS
Synthetic resin, Plastic. Epoxy putty, Paper, Cardboard,
Chemical fiber/ cloth, Polyester putty, 3D printed material, Silicone
- Thickness: 3 mm maximum
The cutting experience described above may vary by the environment and hardness of the material.
For the material not listed above, please contact us, before you try.